We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No.196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Under the legislation, such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No.196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: to register the user on the Web Site www.54deanstreet.com to be able to complete the order, to receive the products purchased on the Web Site and to take advantage of all the other services offered by the Web Site itself including: Wishlist, questions to Customer Service, Newsletter, etc.
2. The data processing can be performed using paper or computer and using methods and procedures in accordance with applicable laws.
3. In case of missing data, the registration will not be successful, consequently, it will not be possible to complete the order and services can not be provided.
4. The data will be treated confidentially, they will not be disclosed to others, nor will be released to unauthorized persons. In no way the data will be used for purposes other than those listed here. These data will be accessible within the organization of 54 Dean Street S.n.c. to co-workers and employees in connection with the fulfillment of orders and the provision of services required. The data may be disclosed to organizations, authorities, public institutions that are legitimate recipients of communications provided by law.
5. The holder of the treatment is 54 Dean Street S.n.c. - Via del Cappello 2/5 40067 Rastignano (BO) - Tel +39 377 4782415 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We receive and store certain types of personal information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain information when your web browser accesses www.54deanstreet.com. Cookies are alphanumeric indicators that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser, to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as store items in your Shopping Cart, between one visit and another. The "Help" section of the toolbar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on or visiting the website of its manufacturer. Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some key features of www.54deanstreet.com, we recommend you leave them turned on.
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full here:
Legislative Decree No.196/2003,
Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication of:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the Country, as manager or agent.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes of which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, even for what related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of facilities manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even though pertinent for the collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.